COOKIE MONSTER


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

College Tips

LIFE IS UNFAIR

Yello guys ! I'm Back. You know what when i used to be a kid i really wanted to grow up because the world seems to have so much fun. Unfortunately, as i grow i saw that this world is unfair and cruel. I always though that University life is so much fun and when i grow up I will have loads of friends. When i first shifted from Sitiawan to Kedah, i really missed my friends there. I contacted them and even send letters( How ancient is that😂)but then i realised when i shifted again and again people will not stay in my life. People come and go. So what I can say here is that Be PICKY when choosing your friends because they are the one who will determine your future! As i see this world nowadays, friends take benefits towards you. In this University life, I've learnt quite a lot of things. I just finished my foundations studies but too much things happened. From the first semester, I can't cope with University life. I have a culture shock because everything is different here. No one is there to Push you to go and study, No one will bother to think about your feelings(Unless those who are close to you)(MAYBE) Poor my roomate. During my orientation i was such a moody girl due to the circumstances. After that, she knew who i am and she was not regret staying with meHAHAHA. The first semester, I always like to seat at the back. IDK WHYYYYY. But it became a habit for me. Luckily i'm not the one who loves to sleep in classes. Unless, i will loose too much informations. I only realise at the end of first semester that i was doing really bad. I didn't focus, i played, i'm having fun because all of these I've been thinking since small. So i did what i Think. Look ! I suppose to score but it turned out to be not as good as i think. I really regret because that semester i should score and that is one of the stepping stone for me.

SECOND SEMESTER

During the second semester, I realised that this is revenge ! I need to work hard to get what i want. To make family proud. From day one , i shall not play and i will concentrate on the lectures. I didn't bother to think about Love or anything although i was sad for some reasons, but that doesn't pull me down . For me, it was one of the challenges i need to face. Nothing comes for you easily man ! In this world, in this kind of economy nothing is easy, nothing is free. This semester was one of the hardest because of the subjects, and because of relationships with friends and sort of love thingy. PHYSIC II was killing me that time. IDK what to say but i tried my very best really i swear ! Alhamdulilah, all praise to Allah because with his blessing he gave me the opportunity to realized smthg. Relationship with friends yeah this kind of disturb me for a moment because sometimes it really irritates me and sometime make me feels bad. But what to do ? What if you are in my place that time ? I'm sure you are going to do worst. LOL . Abt this love thingy I really regret because it should not happen to me and almost disturb my FINALS FINALS FINALS. OMG iwas almost a dead meat there. If i follow my heart i will not study and continue being sad *sigh I regret on what had happened. I should not let other people control me. Take not guys be yourself. You are who you are. Don't try to be someone else. You know what, i'm just too afraid to get too close to a guy now since that incident. I just try to avoid communications with guys especially for the sake of taking care of my heart. But i do have a crush lol at someone who doesnt even entertain any GIRL. How is that possibleeee. but nevermid..

THIRD SEMESTER

This semester is really a hactic one. It is one of the most relaxing semester but tiring. GET ME ? I mean like the subjects are not burdening you but the activities are KILLING you :D Hahaha. Well actually this semester tightens our bonds. It lets you to know people and gain more experience. Oh my gosh i just can't forget during that DOWN TO EARTH project. You see, during this we are really like  a family and the kids the kids.... the kids are really having fun.  How would you feel looking at kids enjoying their childhood. It's FUN people ! and then handling such an event makes me realize that commitment is priority and you can't just neglect your responsibilities. I agree that when people says this JANJI MELAYU because you can see it with your own eyes. I'm not being racism here but its true..... In this semester, i learn that MONEY & TIME management are really important. My money is going out like water during this semester. IDK where did they go ? huhuhuhuhu

TO SUM UP:=

  • BE PICKY WHEN CHOOSING A FRIEND
  • DO NOT TAKE TO HEART WITH PEOPLE
  • PEOPLE COME AND GO
  • DO NOT TRUST GUYS(FOR GIRLS)
  • JUST BE YOURSELF
  • BE COMMITED
  • TRY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY AND TIME
  • LEARN WELL THROUGH OUT THE SEMESTER
  • START TO LEARN FROM THE BEGINNING
  • FOCUS ON YOUR AIM
 

0 comment[s] | back to top